UC Davis WarnMe and Aggie Alert
UC Davis WarnMe and Aggie Alert provide faculty, staff, students and other subscribers with timely information and instructions during emergencies or other urgent situations that may directly affect their well-being.
At UC Davis, the safety of the entire university community — students, staff, faculty and visitors — is a top priority. The university has a comprehensive emergency management program and its own full-service police and fire departments.
Emergency preparedness and response
- UC Davis Police: 530-752-1230
- UC Davis Fire: 530-752-1234
- Safety Services: 530-752-1493
- Emergency Management: 530-752-6463
- Emergency Response Guide
Other emergency help
- Facilities: 530-752-1655
- Campus Data Center: 530-752-1566
- Animal Care and Use
- UC Davis News and Media Relations: 530-752-1930
- Aggie Host Security: 530-752-3279
- Safe Rides Service: 530-752-COPS (2677)
- Personal emergency preparedness
- Everbridge Mobile App: 530-754-HELP (4357)
Campus intervention programs
- The Center for Advocacy and Education (CARE): 530-752-3299
- CARE is nationally recognized for its work to reduce incidents of sexual assault and serve survivors.
- Students of Concern Response Team (SCRT): 530-752-1128
- Workplace violence information and resources: 530-752-3383
Campus health and counseling services
- Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS): 530-752-2349
- SHCS provides medical and mental health services, and the university has special teams that intervene with troubled or troubling students and employees before situations escalate.
- Occupational Health Services: 530-752-6051
- Occupational Health Services is a campus-based medical clinic that offers treatment for work-related injuries and illness, work-related preventive medicine and injury and illness prevention services, and OSHA- and departmentally-mandated medical surveillance programs.
- Academic and Staff Assistance Program (ASAP): 530-752-2727
- ASAP offers confidential and free assessment, intervention, consultation and referral services to all UC Davis faculty, staff and their immediate families.
- City of Davis Police Department: 530-747-5400
- City of Davis Fire Department: 530-757-5684
- Yolo County Sheriff's Office: 530-668-5280
- Suicide Prevention and Crisis Services of Yolo County: 530-756-5000
- Sutter Davis Hospital: 530-756-6440
- Woodland Memorial Hospital: 844-316-8505
- UC Davis Health: 916-734-2011